Are you looking for the best Funny Mother’s Day Messages? so this is the right website you where you landed. before going ahead, i would like to ask that Does your mom have a good sense of humor? If so, she may like the following funny Mother’s Day messages.
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- “Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thank you for being the only Mother in the world who would love a crazy child like me.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.”
- “I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.”
- “Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.”
- “Sorry about all your other children. At least you have me! Love, Jane”
- “Dear Momma, No matter what life throws at you, at least you can be grateful you don’t have ugly children! From, The Pretty One”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the coolest mom! Although you didn’t raise me to be an asshole, you did raise a pretty weird and awkward one instead. I just naturally inherited the asshole from you 😉 hehe. Love, Your Favorite child and the other smaller ones.”
- “Hi Mom, I want to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day. I love you very much! Thanks for all the sacrifices you’ve made for me to be who I am today. Obviously it is a debt I can’t repay, but I hope this message helps. Love, Your favorite child. If not your favorite child, your favorite son. Just in case I’m not your favorite son, this is from Patrick.”
Funny Mother’s Day Poems
Month of May
For all the diapers
that you changed,
For all the playdates
For all the trips
back and forth to school,
For cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.
Why is there only
one Mother’s Day?
You should have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
Please and Thanks
You taught me how to wash my face
And how to use the potty.
You made me eat up all my greens
And wiped my nose when snotty.
You taught me to say Please and Thanks,
Because politeness is the way,
So ‘Please’ can I borrow some money?
Just kidding. Happy Mother’s Day!